Are you dreaming of becoming a pilot or getting an additional rating? EAA Flight Training Scholarships program is a great opportunity for you to achieve your dream. EAA Flight Training Scholarships are fully funded scholarships, and available to any international student. These flight training program will take place in USA or Canada. The program will forward the money straight to the flight school after each bench mark.
EAA Flight Training Scholarships are open to those who desire to pursue a career in aviation or aviation related/STEM fields. The funding will cover International Student Fees (ISF) for the entire period of the award.
EAA endeavors to offer scholarships that have a minimum award of $5,000. The awards are made up of the following bodies:
- Air Academy Alumni Scholarship
- John S. Bradbury Memorial Scholarship
- Wilson “Tex” Edwards Memorial Scholarship
- Noah Favaregh Scholarship
- Florence “Coffy” Gregory Scholarship
- Richard R. Harper Memorial Scholarship
- Jason Kurt Lohr Aviation Scholarship
- Heather McRoberts Memorial Scholarship
- Tinker Murdock Family Scholarship
- Matthew Platt Scholarship
- Elgin Wells Jr. Starjammer CFI Scholarship
- United Airlines Flight Operations Pilot Scholarship
This program is backed by numerous donors, sponsors, and others who “pass it forward” by endowing these programs. It emboldens personalities who are well-rounded, involved in their school or community, and interested in the aviation world to apply for an EAA Flight Training Scholarships.
- Visit the EAA scholarships page for the present accessible scholarships cycles.
- Study Level: Training
- Institution(s): Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA)
- Study in: USA / Canada
- Fields of Study: Aviation (Flight Training)
- Duration of Program: Subject to the selected flight training program
- Deadline: June 1st, 2021
Benefits of EAA Flight Training Scholarships
Beneficiaries of EAA Flight Training Scholarships will be offered the following benefits:
- The program strives to provide scholarships that have a minimum award of $5,000.
- The program will forward the money straight to the flight school. The first payment will be 40% of the entire amount granted. After certain yardsticks, the subsequent 40% will be sent. At the final benchmark, the residual 20% will be granted.
Eligibility for EAA Flight Training Scholarships
To be eligible for EAA Flight Training Scholarships, applicant must satisfy the conditions below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All countries in the world.
- The scholarships may be utilized at any flight school in the US that is not a university program
- All scholarship awards must be used at a flight training school in the U.S.
- The scholarships must be used in 1 year from the date of award, so you have to be qualified for the flight training process.
- There are no age requirements.
- All submissions are evaluated based on the conditions for the individual grants, and then awarded to those who display the greatest prospects to be actively engaged in aviation.
How to Apply for EAA Flight Training Scholarships
To apply for EAA Flight Training Scholarships, please follow the application guidelines below:
- Sign up and generate your EAA account.
- Fill in the application form
- In 150-250 words per essay, answer the following essay questions:
- Why are you the best contender to be awarded this scholarship?
- In the following year, what do you expect to achieve/profit from receiving this award?
- How will this platform aid you to attain your long-term goals? Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?
- Mention any special person or family situation affecting your need for financial aid (if applicable).
- The more “yes” replies to questions that asked when filling out an application, (ie, EAA member, chapter member, volunteer jobs, etc.) the better your application stands out.
- Additionally, each essay should answer all aspects of the question (with good content), flow well, and have right grammar and spelling.
- All applicants (winners and non-winners) will be informed via email approximately one month after a scholarship cycle ends.
- If you win a scholarship, you will be forwarded an email with documents for completion. Once EAA has gets these, the payment procedure will start.
- Further inquiries should be forwarded to email@example.com.
To apply and inquire further about EAA Flight Training Scholarships, please visit the Official Website.