We are looking for Farmers to oversee our farming operations. The responsibilities of a Farmer include performing physical labor, operating heavy machinery, and supervising farm workers.
To be successful as a Farmer, you should demonstrate a passion for the outdoors, knowledge of agricultural machinery, and physical stamina. Ultimately, a top-notch Farmer should possess physical strength, good hand-eye coordination, and a keen interest in agriculture.
- Performing manual labor.
- Performing maintenance on the farm.
- Handling heavy machinery.
- Repairing faulty vehicles and machinery.
- Managing farming activities.
- Overseeing farmworkers.
- Devising strategies for harvesting or breeding.
- Liaising with clients.
- Previous experience in the farming industry.
- Knowledge of farming best practices.
- Able to work long hours on location.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be physically fit.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
The work schedule is on a six-day week with two consecutive rotating days off. Competitive wages. Only serious applicants need to apply. Must be able to supply references. House and separate yard available.
Job to start immediately.
Hagerty Livestock Ltd.
11 GD PO BOX
STONY BEACH, SK