Oliphant Farms is a family-owned and operated grain farm located in Eston, SK.
We are looking for Farm Labourers to oversee our farming operations. The responsibilities of a Farmer include performing physical labor, operating heavy machinery, and supervising farm workers.
To be successful as a Farmer, you should demonstrate a passion for the outdoors, knowledge of agricultural machinery, and physical stamina. Ultimately, a top-notch Farmer should possess physical strength, good hand-eye coordination, and a keen interest in agriculture.
The ideal candidate works well in a team environment and is detail-oriented with excellent communication skills. You enjoy fast-paced, often physically demanding work, and always make safety a top priority.
Experience is preferred, however, applicants with a demonstrated ability & willingness to learn will also be considered. Class 5 drivers’ licence is required; 1A licence is preferred.
The position is permanent full-time. Hours vary; peak seasons will require long shifts and weekends.
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package.
Located approximately 2 hours from Saskatoon, our community offers the opportunity to enjoy small-town life and is a great place to live and work.
DC OLIPHANT FARMS
Application Closing Date:
- Performing manual labor.
- Performing maintenance on the farm.
- Handling heavy machinery.
- Repairing faulty vehicles and machinery.
- Managing farming activities.
- Overseeing farmworkers.
- Devising strategies for harvesting or breeding.
- Liaising with clients.
- Previous experience in the farming industry.
- Knowledge of farming best practices.
- Able to work long hours on location.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be physically fit.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
How to Apply?:Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
DC OLIPHANT FARMS