Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship: International students are hereby invited to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship. The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is awarded to recognize academic excellence for international students. This highly competitive scholarship is based on academic merit and awarded to future students.
This scholarship is available for undergraduate and postgraduate students and provides up to AUD $10,000 applied towards your tuition fee. Scholarships are limited so we encourage you to accept your offer and scholarship early to avoid disappointment.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Macquarie University, Australia.
Scholarships to be taken at: Macquarie University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: AUD $10,000
Subject Eligibility: Science, technology and engineering and mathematics
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship;
- Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for Undergraduate & Postgraduate program in various courses offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Macquarie University, Australia
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Macquarie University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship
Interested and eligible candidates must complete an online course application form. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “VCIS” in the Scholarship Name field.
Application Deadline: Ongoing